Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks



Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks

Reflection:

I am really proud of: picking up things under water.

It is tricky when: I pick up a ball because it is slippery.

The next thing I want to learn is: get better at freestyle.

Carter, you are confident in the water and enter the pool safely. You love to show your tricks at the end of swimming and I can see you have been practising so you can pick lots of things up off the bottom of the pool. Remember when you are on your back in the water if you push your tummy up to the sky it will help you to keep you floating.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment