Monday, 14 September 2015

Rangatiratanga

We are learning about Rangatiratanga (Leadership and initative).

This is what we think Rangatiratanga is...
  • Helping new kids –showing them what to do and where things are
  • Doing something without being asked
  • Helping
  • Solving problems for ourselves… thinking
  • Leading by example… showing by doing
  • It is not being a bossy boots
Rangatiratanga (Leadership and Initiative) - it is all about thinking and making some choices for ourselves. 

We need to think for ourselves!!




I show rangatiratanga - (leadership and initative) in the classroom.
Kerri thinks




I show rangatiratanga - (leadership and initative) in the playground.
Kerri thinks




My Reflection
I show rangatiratanga in the playground by: joining in games and making sure I included people like when I tagged Ryan and let him tag me.

I show rangatiratanga in the classroom when: when I do my I-time chart in the morning and follow it at maths and reading.

It was really hard when: to do the right thing. Sometimes I get about silly and not play the games properly.

Kerri Thinks

WOw


No comments:

Post a Comment